lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015


/AUDIENCES.

"elegant & casual, I feel for a second a breed between the legendary Angus Young of AC/DC and a swindler back in the far west. audiences and other ferocious vices of mine. I did not shave, I’m tired, I don’t know what I want to say and my head is dizzy, but they will listen. in the very last minute before starting I see some news on my phone, headline says a jealous guy “wanted to smell his wife’s cunt in the middle of the street to see if she had been with somebody”. love unfathomable, indeed. there’s a video showing the whole scene. I press play, fuck i need to see this. “show me your cunt, bitch, show me your cunt”, he is shouting. I smile because the audience surely thinks I’m answering a blunt yes or no to an investment." 

true, I swear.

 
#excerpts_ravenous_untitled
#940



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario